CREA CHILDREN'S ACADEMY
An Initiative of the MANITHAM Trust
- CREA believes in development of all four intelligences with which a child is born, namely: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
- Rigorous coaching as defined by the Samacheer Kalvi syllabus of the State Education Board
- Sports & Athletics with a professional Basketball court
- Performing arts, with an open air theater.
- Co-curricular activities through various clubs.
- Extracurricular activities, such as – Junior Red Cross, The Citizen Consumer Club, National Green Corps, Red Ribbon Club, Scouts and Guides and, Forum against Corporal Punishment.
- Ecoliteracy – Community wide tree planting and in campus nurturing of herbal garden.
- Yoga and spiritual awareness programs