CREA CHILDREN'S ACADEMY
An Initiative of the MANITHAM Trust
- The 32,000-sq.ft. modern buildings of the school, with adequate structural capacity for a further 30,000 sq. ft. expansion, nestle in a green site that sprawls in six acres, with adequate space for play area and future expansion.
- The site is located in a rural backdrop, 12 kilometres from the town of Tiruchirapalli. The school conducts classes from LKG to XII std. with a total strength of 800, of which nearly 80% are from the rural area. Transport buses are organized for pick up and drop of students from appointed locations
- Four well equipped laboratories for teaching computer science, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- In 2014, installed a 500 litres / Hour Reverse Osmosis plant for clean drinking water for the benefit of students and staff.
- Fully equipped multimedia auditorium for conducting guest lectures and workshops.
- Full-fledged Documentation System in place for all process within the administration of CREA
– all teachers and management staff have been fully apprised. Also, CREA now operates based on a fully-documented procedure defined by the ‘Administration Manual’, ‘Finance Manual’ and ‘Work Instructions’.